Skip to main content

My Life in Social Media Streets

 *My Life in Social Media Streets* 


Hmmm! Dear friend, my dad took the pain of fatherhood to explain what happened to me. Without a doubt, my dad is a dad. He still tried to manage his home and office together adding all these challenges to it. He is a true man.


My dad told me that the name of the Jinn is Rajeem. Immediately he mentioned the name, my name quickly connected to the Facebook guy. 


"Rajeem!" I exclaimed


"Yes" He responded


"He said you know him very well. He said he met you on Facebook. He said he usually hang out on social media to look for a prey. He said he made use of Instagram and Facebook most. Hmmm, Ajolayo, Rajeem said that he has made use of your pictures to commit different atrocities".


"Atro what!" I shouted


My younger sister rushed in and asked for what happened. My dad told her that nothing happened, that he was just trying to tell me some gist.


"Then let me join you in the gist dad!" My sister chuckled



"Little colleen, go wash the dishes. I will tell the whole family a beautiful story soon". My dad said while smiling. 


As my younger sister left the room, my dad locked the door from behind, he moved closer to me to continue what happened.


"My babe, the Jinn said that he has used your pictures to scam many men on Facebook and Instagram. He said he has put on your pictures several times to stay by the road sides in the evening as prostitutes to dupe many men. Hmmm... He said" Dad kept mute for some seconds


"He said what dad!" I asked impatiently


"He said he used your image to commit act of robbery at B an B Super Mart and the image was caught on CCTV. Though, he said that he later destroyed the video clip because he wished to use you for some special works.


"Ajolayo, Rajeem said that he was mad at you because you abused him and you called him different sort of names that nobody has ever called him on heart or on social media streets. He said you described him like a snake, that was the name of his mother's concubine that he killed. Your abusive words hurt him a lot and he decided to make life miserable for you.


He combined love and punishment together to deal with you. Alhamdulillah, he has left but he said that you can't be yourself immediately. He said he has afflicted your life beyond expectation. He said as he is about living, your libido can't easily go back to normal, it will take more than two months. As a result, we should avoid you to stay alone with a stranger, be it male or female. In fact, he said that if you see no stranger to have sex with, you may result to engage in masturbation. 


Jedeedah, Rajeem said that he didn't want you to graduate from the university. He wanted to make your life highly miserable. He wanted you to be living in the world of Jinn and people will be seeing you as a mad woman. He said your curves in Hijab is too much to hide. Also, your bust is so attracting than to hide it with a useless hijab. He described you beyond what me, your father, can describe. Hmmm... Jedeedah, Rajeem planned to disfigure you so that no man on earth will think of marrying you again. 


My daughter, give thanks to Allah through Imam. He instructed me to delete all your pictures, close your Facebook account and probably open another one for you that won't contain your pictures. Imam instructed me to make sure that you eat seven Ajwah at least for seven days. He said that you should also be drinking zamzam or we mixed it with other water you are using at home. He requested you always use Zaytun that has black seed for creaming all the time. He sent me a Ruqyah to put on your phone so that you can be listening to it all the time. Imam requested you to be using Niqab from now on, at least for a year if you can't use it for life".


I bursted into tears but my dad petted me.


"Dad, I am very sorry"


"No my dear, this is just normal. It has been in my destiny that I will be tried this way. Just make sure that you try your best to observe all these" My dad said and left for Isha.



Dear friend, since then, I deleted Facebook from my phone. I made a vow to Allah that till I will leave this world, I will not make use of Facebook again. Actually, I have a twitter account, but I am faceless on it. I didn't use my name. Anytime I hear "Facebook" it is as if I hear "Jahanam". 


Al-hamdulillah, I am a final year student now. Though, I missed a session but at least, I am a final year student using a wheel chair. I hope I will work again one day. I believe I will graduate inshaa Allah, I believe I will have a husband soon inshaa Allah. And I believe I will never appear on Facebook again till I die.


Raheem Hameed

23-08-2021


*NB:* _I became a friend with the victim when I was in UI. She narrated her story to me when we went for lunch at SUB. She had a parlour wedding four years ago. She was still using Niqab till then. I was informed that she died two weeks ago while in labour room. Her death pained me a lot but I have nothing to say than to pray that 'Oh Allah, forgive your slave and grant her Jannatu Firdaus'_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Ath-thalaatha. 28th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Tuesday 7th May 2024). *_GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD_*. Aameen.  Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: The Prophet (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "Charity is obligatory everyday on every joint of a human being.* If one helps a person in matters concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride on it or by lifting his luggage on to it, all these will be regarded as charity. A good word, and every step one takes to offer the compulsory congregational prayer is regarded as charity; and guiding somebody on the road is regarded as charity." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 4/2891]. To show gratitude to ALLAH for keeping your body safe and sound, you should give in charity or do charitable deeds. Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: ALLAH'S Messenger (sallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one w

ISTIKHĀRA: HOW & WHY

Istikhāra (Seeking Goodness) : To seek blessings & guidance from Allāh ﷻ for a decision 1Make Intention for Istikhāra 2Pray 2 Rakaʿāt of Prayer 3Recite the duʿāʾ of istikhāra and mention your need Duʿāʾ al-Istikhāra اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلاَ أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَاالأَمْرَ ‭[mention decision here]‬ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ، وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ أَرْضِنِي بِهِ Transliteration / Audio English Translation Dear God, I’m asking You for goodness through Your [Infinite] Knowledge, and I’m asking You for strength through Your Divine Ability, an

NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Arba'a. 29th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Wednesday 8th May 2024). *_NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH_*. BismilLah.  Even though feelings of Panic, stress/worries etc are part of life, they must not reduce our acts of worship or trust in ALLAH. The more a man turns to ALLAH and focuses on HIM, the more he will feel a sense of peace and comfort, to an extent that no one knows except ALLAH. Hence those who know ALLAH, are close to HIM and fear HIM are the happiest of people, to such an extent that one of them said, in a well-known expression: “If the kings and the sons of kings knew what joy we have, they would fight us for it with the sword.” This is also what is expressed in the Qur’an, as ALLAH says: “Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him ALLAH will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and ALLAH will p