Skip to main content

The Kuwaiti writer Abdullah JarAllah has died. He is the writer of these very touching words

 The Kuwaiti writer Abdullah JarAllah has died. He is the writer of these very touching words:


I will not worry upon my death nor be unduly concerned about my body, for my Muslim brothers will do the needful. They will disrobe me, wash me, enshroud me, take me from my home, and carry me to my grave. Many will come to participate in my Janaaza. They would have taken time off their jobs or canceled appointments in order to attend my burial.

My belongings will be disposed of.

My keys, books, briefcase, shoes, clothes and so on.

If my family are amenable, they will donate my things to benefit me.

Be rest assured the world would not mourn my death, and the movement of the world wouldn't stop, and trading will continue, and someone else will do my job, and my wealth will be lawfully inherited by my heirs, whilst I will be taken to account for it.

A little, or a lot, nothing will be unaccounted for.


The first thing I will lose upon death will be my name. Upon my death they will ask: "where is the body?" They will not call me by my name.

When they want to perform the salah for me they will say: "bring the janaza." They will not call me by my name.

When they are ready to bury me, they will say "bring the deceased." They will not mention my name.


Due to this, I will not be deceived by my clan, nor tribe, and neither my status nor fame.

How insignificant this world is, compared to what we will face.

*O, you who are alive right now, know that sorrow for you are of 3 types*

Those who really knew you, they will say poor fellow (miskeen)

Your friends who will remain sad for hours or days, then they will return to their discourses and entertainment.

Deep sorrow at home. Your family will be sad for a week or two, a month, two months or even a year after which you will be but a memory.

Your story has ended amongst people, but your real story has just began, and its the hereafter.

You have been divested from: Beauty, wealth, health, children, houses, castles, and your spouse.

Nothing remains with you except your deeds. You have now begun the "real" life.

The question here is what you have prepared for your grave and your hereafter right now? 

This reality needs some deep reflection.

So safeguard:

The fardh prayers and duties.

Nafl and Sunnah prayers.

Secret charity.

Good deeds.

Tahajjud prayers.

So that you may be saved


Help to remind people through these utterances, while you are still alive. If Allah wills, you will find the effect of your reminder in your scale of good deeds on the Day of Judgement.

And remind, most certainly, reminding is fruitful for the believer.

Why do you think the dead wish to perform charity if they return to the Earth? 

As Almighty Says: {And donate from what We have provided for you before death comes to one of you, and you cry, “My Lord! If only You delayed me for a short while, I would give in charity and be one of the righteous.}


He didn't say I'll perform Umrah or so I could pray or so I could fast.

The dead mentioned charity due to what (s)he saw of its great effect after his/her death.

So give plenty of charity, and the best of charity you could possibly do at this moment is to spend 10 seconds to forward this advice as a reminder; after all a good word is a charity. Allah bless you


إن الله غفور االرحيم.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Ath-thalaatha. 28th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Tuesday 7th May 2024). *_GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD_*. Aameen.  Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: The Prophet (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "Charity is obligatory everyday on every joint of a human being.* If one helps a person in matters concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride on it or by lifting his luggage on to it, all these will be regarded as charity. A good word, and every step one takes to offer the compulsory congregational prayer is regarded as charity; and guiding somebody on the road is regarded as charity." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 4/2891]. To show gratitude to ALLAH for keeping your body safe and sound, you should give in charity or do charitable deeds. Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: ALLAH'S Messenger (sallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one w

ISTIKHĀRA: HOW & WHY

Istikhāra (Seeking Goodness) : To seek blessings & guidance from Allāh ﷻ for a decision 1Make Intention for Istikhāra 2Pray 2 Rakaʿāt of Prayer 3Recite the duʿāʾ of istikhāra and mention your need Duʿāʾ al-Istikhāra اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلاَ أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَاالأَمْرَ ‭[mention decision here]‬ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ، وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ أَرْضِنِي بِهِ Transliteration / Audio English Translation Dear God, I’m asking You for goodness through Your [Infinite] Knowledge, and I’m asking You for strength through Your Divine Ability, an

NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Arba'a. 29th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Wednesday 8th May 2024). *_NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH_*. BismilLah.  Even though feelings of Panic, stress/worries etc are part of life, they must not reduce our acts of worship or trust in ALLAH. The more a man turns to ALLAH and focuses on HIM, the more he will feel a sense of peace and comfort, to an extent that no one knows except ALLAH. Hence those who know ALLAH, are close to HIM and fear HIM are the happiest of people, to such an extent that one of them said, in a well-known expression: “If the kings and the sons of kings knew what joy we have, they would fight us for it with the sword.” This is also what is expressed in the Qur’an, as ALLAH says: “Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him ALLAH will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and ALLAH will p