Skip to main content

Deepthinking 65/66/67

 *Deepthinking 65*


_*I picked it.... 1*_


Assalamu alaikum warhamatullah wabarakatuhu 


My late mum may Allah azza wa jaal forgive her shortcomings will frown at us whenever we bring something that is not ours home..  The conversation is always the same:


Mum: Where did you get that from? 

Children: I picked it. 

Mum: Where did you pick it from? 

Children: I picked it from the ground? 

Mum: The ground doesn't manufacture things. Now return it to wherever you picked it from..

I don't want to see it in my house..  Return it right now..  


Unwillingly most times we return it, sometimes we dash it to our friends..  Or risk falling into trouble with mum to hide and secretly play with it..  


Hmmmm..  


Don't even tell my mum you picked money..  Money..  Na automatic return..  Aside the normal conversation, it's money don't grow on soils..  Return it.  No excuse! 


But mum use to add something..  


She be like..  If you leave it there, the real owner will come back to get it when they realize they have lost it🤔🤔🤔


_To be continued_



#Ponder 

#Reflect

#Lost_but_found

#Deepthinking 


Ibn Musa

 *Deepthinking 66*


_*I picked it.... 2*_


Assalamu alaikum warhamatullah, 


Parents must be persistent in inculcating good habits in their children/wards no matter how adamant or stubborn the child/ward may be..  


OK..  It may take years to understand..  Children could be such..  With dua and it's just a matter of time..  In shaa Allah..  Children with good parenting somehow always come along.. 


Like I mentioned in my prior post on my mums habit with regards to her children bringing things home..  


Three days ago, I saw money on the ground and I remembered mum.. And I be like.. "if we all leave it and pass, the owner will return for it..", OK I looked at the money and passed..  


Behind me are two women.. Grown.. They must have observed I looked at something and changed direction like I didn't want anything to do with it..  Like some filth..  


Haven moved forward a bit I calculated they would have reached the point of the money..  So, I turned a bit..  Well...  They... 


_*To be continued...*_



#Ponder

#Reflect

#Deepthinking 

#Picking_things


Ibn Musa

 *Deepthinking 67*


_*I picked it... 3*_


Assalamu alaikum warhamatullah wabarakatuhu 



......Sub'hanaLlah, did they just pick the money? 


O yes! They certainly did..  It's not much though but humans can't be the same..  May Allah azza wa jaal guide us. Aameen. I though as I move on..  


Several meters away, haven walked for say 3-5minutes, I came across three kids..  Looking troubled one running towards my direction asking the other.. "please did you find it?" 


I called her, what are u looking for? For am certain it's the money I just missed..  Just needed to confirm..  Because all over her face is the look of "mummy will kill me today"


She replied..  It's money..  I said so and so amount? She replied in affirmative surprised..  I said sorry dear u have lost it someone has taken it already..  


Alhamdulillah I have some with me..  I just took it out and handed it to her and said becareful with your money.. And do not be too playful when on errands otherwise you will be punished at home.. 


If we leave things that ain't ours..  The owners will definitely come back for them..  Mum was right..  May Allah azza wa jaal grant her jannatl firdaus and forgive her shortcomings. Aameen 



_Concluded.._


#Dedicated_to_beloved mum

#Ponder

#Reflect 

#Deepthinking 


Ibn Musa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Ath-thalaatha. 28th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Tuesday 7th May 2024). *_GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD_*. Aameen.  Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: The Prophet (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "Charity is obligatory everyday on every joint of a human being.* If one helps a person in matters concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride on it or by lifting his luggage on to it, all these will be regarded as charity. A good word, and every step one takes to offer the compulsory congregational prayer is regarded as charity; and guiding somebody on the road is regarded as charity." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 4/2891]. To show gratitude to ALLAH for keeping your body safe and sound, you should give in charity or do charitable deeds. Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: ALLAH'S Messenger (sallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one w

ISTIKHĀRA: HOW & WHY

Istikhāra (Seeking Goodness) : To seek blessings & guidance from Allāh ﷻ for a decision 1Make Intention for Istikhāra 2Pray 2 Rakaʿāt of Prayer 3Recite the duʿāʾ of istikhāra and mention your need Duʿāʾ al-Istikhāra اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلاَ أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَاالأَمْرَ ‭[mention decision here]‬ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ، وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ أَرْضِنِي بِهِ Transliteration / Audio English Translation Dear God, I’m asking You for goodness through Your [Infinite] Knowledge, and I’m asking You for strength through Your Divine Ability, an

NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Arba'a. 29th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Wednesday 8th May 2024). *_NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH_*. BismilLah.  Even though feelings of Panic, stress/worries etc are part of life, they must not reduce our acts of worship or trust in ALLAH. The more a man turns to ALLAH and focuses on HIM, the more he will feel a sense of peace and comfort, to an extent that no one knows except ALLAH. Hence those who know ALLAH, are close to HIM and fear HIM are the happiest of people, to such an extent that one of them said, in a well-known expression: “If the kings and the sons of kings knew what joy we have, they would fight us for it with the sword.” This is also what is expressed in the Qur’an, as ALLAH says: “Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him ALLAH will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and ALLAH will p