Skip to main content

The Happiest Woman in the World* *(A Treasure Chest of Reminders)* *Part 3 of 6*


*The Happiest Woman in the World*
*(A Treasure Chest of Reminders)*

*Part 3 of 6*

*HOW SWEET IS SUCCESS AFTER HARDSHIP*

"Salāmun 'Alaykum (peace be upon you) for you persevered in patience!..." [Qur'an 13:24]

A successful person said:

"I was born poor and poverty stayed with me from the cradle. I knew the bitterness of asking my mother for a piece of bread when she could not even find a piece of dry crust to give me. I left home when I was ten years old and started to work when I was eleven. I studied for only one month of every year. After eleven years of hard work I acquired a pair of oxen and six sheep which earned me eighty-four dollars. I never spent a single penny in my life on pleasure; rather, I used to save every penny I earned from the day I grew up until I reached the age of twenty-one. I knew what real exhaustion was, and I travelled for miles to ask my fellow men to let me do some work so that I could earn a living. In the first month after I reached the age of twenty-one, I went to the forest, driving a cart pulled by the two oxen to cut firewood. I used to get up before dawn every day and I would continue working hard until darkness fell, just to get six dollars at the end of the month, and each one of those dollars looked to me like a full moon on a dark night."

"If you have made mistakes in the past, learn from them, then let them go."


*{To be continued In-sha-Allāh (If Allāh Wills)...}*


*"And keep reminding, because reminding benefits the believers."* (Qur'an 51:55)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Ath-thalaatha. 28th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Tuesday 7th May 2024). *_GIVE CHARITY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD_*. Aameen.  Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: The Prophet (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "Charity is obligatory everyday on every joint of a human being.* If one helps a person in matters concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride on it or by lifting his luggage on to it, all these will be regarded as charity. A good word, and every step one takes to offer the compulsory congregational prayer is regarded as charity; and guiding somebody on the road is regarded as charity." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 4/2891]. To show gratitude to ALLAH for keeping your body safe and sound, you should give in charity or do charitable deeds. Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: ALLAH'S Messenger (sallallahuAlaihiWasallam) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one w

ISTIKHĀRA: HOW & WHY

Istikhāra (Seeking Goodness) : To seek blessings & guidance from Allāh ﷻ for a decision 1Make Intention for Istikhāra 2Pray 2 Rakaʿāt of Prayer 3Recite the duʿāʾ of istikhāra and mention your need Duʿāʾ al-Istikhāra اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلاَ أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَاالأَمْرَ ‭[mention decision here]‬ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ، وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ أَرْضِنِي بِهِ Transliteration / Audio English Translation Dear God, I’m asking You for goodness through Your [Infinite] Knowledge, and I’m asking You for strength through Your Divine Ability, an

NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH

 DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDERS. Yawm Arba'a. 29th day of Shaw'waal, 1445AH (Wednesday 8th May 2024). *_NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH_*. BismilLah.  Even though feelings of Panic, stress/worries etc are part of life, they must not reduce our acts of worship or trust in ALLAH. The more a man turns to ALLAH and focuses on HIM, the more he will feel a sense of peace and comfort, to an extent that no one knows except ALLAH. Hence those who know ALLAH, are close to HIM and fear HIM are the happiest of people, to such an extent that one of them said, in a well-known expression: “If the kings and the sons of kings knew what joy we have, they would fight us for it with the sword.” This is also what is expressed in the Qur’an, as ALLAH says: “Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him ALLAH will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and ALLAH will p