*_DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDER_*
Yaum al-ithnayn | 4th day of Rabee-ul Awwal, 1448 AH | Monday, 17th August, 2026. *_DUA OR SUPPLICATION AFTER ABLUTION continues_*. BismilLah.
Tafseer and Reflection on the dua after ablution.
“I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except ALLAH Azzawajal”
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا اللهُ
Wudhu begins by washing the body, but this dua reminds us that true purification begins with the heart.
We wash our face, hands, mouth, nose, head and feet, but the greatest purification is purification from: Shirk, Arrogance, Envy, Hatred
Sins, Disobedience to ALLAH Azzawajal.
So every time we make wudhu, we should remind ourselves:
“Just as I am washing my body, I must also work on cleansing my heart.”
“Alone, without any partner”
وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ
This is a declaration of Tawheed.
ALLAH Azzawajal is One in HIS LORDSHIP, WORSHIP, NAMES and ATTRIBUTES. Therefore, our worship, dua, hope, fear and ultimate reliance should be directed to HIM alone.
It is beautiful that this declaration comes immediately after wudhu because wudhu itself is an act of worship.
We are saying, in effect:
“O ALLAH, I have purified myself to stand before You, and I affirm that You alone deserve my worship.” To be continued tomorrow in Shaa ALLAH. *_May ALLAH Azzawajal keep guiding and protecting us from any satanic influences_*. Aameen.
Comments
Post a Comment