*_DAILY ISLAMIC REMINDER_*
Yaum Arba'a | 27th day of Rabee-ul Awwal, 1448 AH | Wednesday, 9th September, 2026. *_WASTING TIME IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST DANGERS IN LIFE_*. BismilLah.
Let's continue from yesterday's reminder in this serious topic;
Imagine having an hour that could have contained Qur'an, dhikr, ṣalāh, seeking knowledge, helping someone, earning halal income, spending meaningful time with one's family or simply resting with the intention of gaining strength for worship. Instead, it disappears into something that produces neither worldly benefit nor reward through tiktok/ YouTube etc.
Islam does not require us to be serious every minute of the day. Rest, recreation, family time, exercise and permissible enjoyment can all be beneficial. The question is: “What am I doing with this time, and what will I have to show for it?”
Even ordinary activities can become acts of worship when accompanied by a good intention.
Before opening an app, ask yourself:
“Why am I opening this?” And after using it:
“Did I gain anything from those 20 minutes?”
If we applied this simple question consistently, many of us would be shocked at how much of our lives are disappearing through our phones.
At the end of each day, ask yourself five questions:
1. Did I pray my ṣalāh properly and on time?
2. How much Qur'an did I read?
3. What beneficial knowledge did I gain?
4. Whom did I benefit today?
5. How much of my day disappeared into things that will not benefit me in this world or the next?
Then make a small plan for tomorrow because the goal isn't to become perfect overnight. The goal is to stop allowing our life to disappear unnoticed.
Every morning ALLAH Azzawajal gives us a new page. By sunset, that page has become part of our permanent record.
*_May ALLAH Azzawajal make us among those who value our time, use it in HIS obedience, benefit our families and communities, and meet HIM with a record filled with good deeds_*. Aameen.
Comments
Post a Comment